DataJack, Inc / Unified Signal Releases 3rd Qtr Financial Results
KIRKLAND, WA / ACCESSWIRE / November 20, 2014), / DataJack, Inc d/b/a Unified Signal (DJAK), a leading MVNE (Mobile Virtual Network Enabler) in the telecommunications industry, today announced financial results for the third quarter ending September 30, 2014.
Third Quarter 2014 Highlights and Recent Events
- Revenues for the three months ended September 30, 2014 compared to September 30, 2013 increased 302% to $644,660 from $160,163
- Gross profit for the three months ended September 30, 2014 compared to September 30, 2013 increased 432% to $558,400 from $104,886
- Gross margins for the three months ended September 30, 2014 compared to September 30, 2013 increased to 86.6% from 65.5%
- Adjusted EBITDA* for the three months ended September 30, 2014 compared to September 30, 2013 increased 372.9% to $266,173 from $56,280
- Signed 4 new MVNO clients to be launched by 1st qtr. 2015, making a total client base of 17 MVNOs. These clients have the potential to provide for tremendous revenue growth for 2015.
- Applied and was approved for an official name change from DataJack, Inc. to Unified Signal, Inc (UNSI).
Paris Holt, Chief Executive Officer of Unified Signal Inc., commented, "It’s been an exciting quarter for the company. Our entire team is working around the clock to ensure that the company and its clients are best positioned for exponential growth in 2015. As we approach the tail end of 2014, we are proud of what we have achieved throughout this truly transformational year. With a much greater diversification of revenue and a much stronger balance sheet, we look forward to an incredible 2015."
*Adjusted EBITDA = EBITDA + impairment of goodwill + amortization of deferred financing costs + non-cash compensation + gain on change in fair value of derivative liability.
About Unified Signal
Unified Signal, Inc (OTCQB: DJAK) is a SaaS (software as a service) based billing and back office platform, which enables companies in virtually any industry sector to launch cellular, as well as other telecom services using their existing brand. Unified Signal's SaaS platform and infrastructure allows clients to implement faster, have more control over the system with feature rich tools, while being more cost efficient than other solution providers. Unified Signal's turnkey telecom billing platform allows its clients to sell, provision, fulfill, and care for multiple telecom services, including pre and post-paid cellular, local, long distance, Internet, and mobile banking. Unified Signal's SaaS platform is integrated with most major U.S. carriers. The platform also enables clients to private label mobile banking services including a full mobile wallet linked to a prepaid debit card. www.unifiedsignal.com.
Safe Harbor: Statements contained in this news release, other than those identifying historical facts, constitute "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and the Safe Harbor provisions as contained in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such forward-looking statements relating to the Company's future expectations, including but not limited to revenues and earnings, technology efficacy, strategies and plans, are subject to safe harbors protection. Actual Company results and performance may be materially different from any future results, performance, strategies, plans, or achievements that may be expressed or implied by any such forward-looking statements. The Company disclaims any obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements.